Yes, there are home loans, provided by the FHA, that make it possible for you to purchase the home and complete any required rehab work. These loans are referred to as FHA 203(K) loans. Please be sure to have a Contractor already in place, who is already licensed, insured and is already aware of the FHA 203(K) procedures and how they are compensated.